- Select the ‘update profile’ option in the settings menu of the device.
- Call *22890 from the device.
- Options include: *228 or *22891
- On the phone’s dial pad enter MSL # (For Verizon the standard MSL is 000000.)
- Select Edit (from options View/Edit/Done).
- Enter the MDN (mobile device number).
- Enter the MSID (also called MIN).
- Click Save/Done. Phone may restart.
- Once phone is back online, begin using cellular service.
- Go to "Settings", tap on WiFi and temporarily turn it OFF
- Back in "Settings", scroll down to "Messages" and tap to open it. Make sure MMS is OFF
- Go back to "Settings", tap on "General" and then "Cellular". Make sure "Enable 3G" is OFF & "Data Roaming" is ON.
- Scroll down & tap on "Cellular Data Network"
- Under "Cellular Data Network" put in the following:
Cellular Data APN: pwgMMS APN: pwgMMSC: http://pwg.mmsmvno.com/
mms.wapenc (needs to be ".com/mms/wapenc"MMS Proxy: 22.214.171.124 (deleted this, and MMS could send to non iphones)MMS Max Message Size: 1048576MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/ uaprof.rdfLeave all other fields blank
- Click on the Home button to go back to the main phone screen
- Go back to "Settings" one more time, scroll down and tap on "Messages" and turn it ON
- Press the Home button and you're set to send & receive MMS on PWG
- Once you have set it up and tested to see it works, you can re-enable WiFi, turn off Data Roaming and turn on 3G